A West Virginia Personal Injury Attorney Will Advocate For The Injured
Accidents are an unfortunate part of life, whether a severe burn from a defective product or a high-speed car crash that results in multiple deaths. The good news is that anyone injured in an accident in West Virginia has the right to seek money damages from those responsible. A West Virginia personal injury attorney at Crim Law, PLLC, helps people injured through no fault of their own maximize their compensation. We are seasoned trial lawyers who fight aggressively to protect our clients’ rights and ensure that the people and entities that cause them to be injured are made fully accountable.
Common Personal Injury Cases in West Virginia
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: A motor vehicle case can be complicated to navigate in the event of significant injury as the insurance company representing the at-fault party is focused on minimizing the amount of money paid out. We will advocate and fight for the damages you deserve.
- Defective Products: A wide variety of household and consumer products can turn dangerous and even deadly if they are poorly designed or improperly manufactured. We help people hold product makers responsible for their actions.
- Toxic and Hazardous Substances: Exposure to harmful chemicals and other substances is a risk that comes with the job for some workers in West Virginia. Still, anyone injured by exposure to these substances has the right to take legal action.
- Medical malpractice: When the doctors and other medical professionals do not live up to their responsibilities, it can have devastating consequences. We handle a broad range of malpractice cases involving missed diagnoses, prescription mistakes, and surgical errors.
- Nursing home abuse: Nursing home residents are some of the most vulnerable members of our community, but the staff entrusted with helping keep do not always live up to their jobs. Our lawyers help nursing home residents and their families ensure that they receive appropriate care.
- Wrongful Death: In the tragic event that a person dies due to an accident in West Virginia, their family members can seek compensation for wrongful death. Although no amount of money will replace your loved one, it can help address some financial stress of losing a family member.
How A West Virginia Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, having a seasoned lawyer in your corner is vital. A West Virginia personal injury attorney at Crim Law is an experienced litigator who has dedicated their career to assisting clients across the community. Our office is conveniently located in Clarksburg, and we are pleased to serve clients throughout the region. Contact us online or call us at 304-918-1001 to schedule a free initial consultation with a West Virginia personal injury attorney.